BBC FUMBLED!!!

>The second cd which was compiled to give Best Buy some
>choices to release as a bonus

Keets:

So what you're saying is we could have had ALL of these tracks, but instead
we get only four. And we've waited over a year now for this. That makes no
sense at all. What the fuck is MCA thinking? Hell-LOH! A CD has at LEAST 80
minutes of available time...so they're going to give us FOUR *WHOLE* SONGS
on one??? What PRINCES they are! GEE THANKS, MCA! How about giving the
people who keep you in business a fucking choice, HUH? You SUCK everything
nasty and filthy and as disgusting as you can imagine, squared! You don't
deserve to be in business. You're leeches, parasites, lepers (and let me
take this moment to apologize to all leeches, parasites, and lepers because
you're not as bad as MCA)!
You're CLUELESS! You call yourself a LABEL? I'm GLAD I have a used CD store
and am not paying you any money when I sell the CDs you BLOODSUCKED from the
poor, hapless, brutalized artists you have on your roster. You don't know
how LUCKY YOU ARE I don't own an Uzi. But being mown down like the brainless
sheep that you are is too good for you...no, instead you should be bound and
gagged and forced to listen to Michael Bolton and Richard Marx CDs. The
Nelsons. David Hassleholf. No, wait, better yet...you should be forced to
watch the Leif Garrett "Where Are They Now" VH1 program over and over again.
To see someone who is LESS of a loser than you are! Course that would be
ANYBODY!

Best Buy employees? Unbelievable! I had no idea they were so astute in the
field of Rock music and Who fandom. Am I on acid all of a sudden? Did
someone tip me into a wormhole (and if so, where's Aeryn Sun when I need
her) when I wasn't looking?

You know, I had such hopes for the new millennium...now the entire thousand
years has been ruined for me.

             Cheers                        ML