BBC cds

More from the PT BBS on the BBC release:

>There are 26 tracks on the official cd that is being released by
MCA...The copy that I have starts with My Generation/Radio 1
jingle and ends with Boris the Spider/Radio One Jingle...
The second cd which was compiled to give Best Buy some
choices to release as a bonus( which I am not sure they are
going to do) has the following on it to choose from.

Happy Jack Jingle
Pete Interview
Pinball Wizard
See Me Feel Me
Don't Know Myself
I can See For Miles
Heaven and Hell
So Sad About Us
I Can't Reach You
Our Love Was
The Seeker(2)
Top Gear Jingle
Summertime Blues
My Generation Jingle(Reprise)

My understanding is that when given the choice Best Buy had
picked the following for their cd..

Don't Know Myself
Heaven and Hell
So sad About Us
Our Love Was

I do believe that Best Buy has the rights to all the BBC
recordings...I might be mistaken about that but I thought I did
read it somewhere...No I am not one of the sales people but my
friend is the Sr. VP of sales for MCA and that is what he told
me...Hope this helps ...I do believe that Matt could probably
give you more up to date info
Al Marks