Re: Lifehouse/Scoop 4/ Roger LIVE

>More talk in Record collector which just came out today -
>The ltd edition lifehouse 7 disc set is being priced at uk£350 !!!
>woah....although there is mention of it including a  ticket to the live
>show..(ONE ticket??)

That's the Lifehouse concert where Pete plays a song composed for you, isn't
it?

>and in the rarities section there's a piece on the Stereo version of My
>Generation album...they mention this album was recorded and finished in one
>afternoon - is this true...?

There's an interview somewhere out there where Roger says that.  It was
possible because they just played the songs and recorded them live in those
days--no fancy mixing or mastering, etc. (though Brian may be right that
this was just their first crack at it).  Also, as I recall, Roger says they
made up at least one of the songs right there and recorded it on the album.

>did anyone else catch the Messiah show on tv??
>I appeared in the show!! I'm the last person seen before Roger makes his
>first appearance in it!! ok,its not a close up or anything but at least its
>something i can tell everyone i meet..

Hey!  You're a star.  ;)  Was there anything during/after the broadcast
about when and where it will go on sale for those of us unfortunate enough
not to appear in it?

keets