The Who in space know can here a power cord.

I have just bought the orignal Alien movie on DVD.  If you do not have a
DVD player I highly recomend you buy one it makes watching a movie at home
fun again.  Anyway the alien dvd has many features in it.  Some of which
are still photos of the movie and it gives insight behind it.  Do you
remember the scene in the movie where one of the crew is lowered into the
alien egg pit and a laser ray protects the eggs and makes a noies when it
is broken this is what the movie says about it.  "Ridley Scott's concept
of a thin membrane that would "alert the eggs" was achieved with some
smoke and a pulsating scanning laser- which was borrowed from the rock
goup the Who."  I just found this neat and had to write.
ryan