RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #36

>Me, too !  Now I'll be looking for a package outside my Apt. door for the
>next few days.  And next week: finally, the BBC Sessions !  I wonder if
Chronicles will have a big booklet.  Exciting times !
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

(O'Neal, Kevin) : I thought I read in the description at eelpie that there
was a 43page book about the background of LH. Descriptions of the binding
from fans on Pete's site sound great.  I read it's in a 12x12 (cm or inch?)
box and is of exceptional quality.  The excitement mounts!!!!!!
And, only 1 more week to BBC!!!!!!!!!!!

>Some of my favorites (of both types) are below.
>LIVE AT LEEDS COMPLETE (self-explanatory)
> - SCHRADE in Akron

(O'Neal, Kevin) : I still can't find this on CD!!  I've stopped listening to
my cassette version for fear of breaking it.  I found it on the floor of my
Jeep after my wife drove it, and the cover was stained from melted snow.
She slept on the couch for a week!!!!  just kidding,...BUT MAN ;)

>From: "Scott Schrade"
>Subject: Re: Guitars
>Don't let Clapton's name stop you from giving it a good shagging !

(O'Neal, Kevin) : OK, wait.  What are you saying here??  ;)

>From: "Martin Bailey" <mobailey@cwcom.net>
>Subject: Box Set Arrived!
>My Avatar box set arrived this morning.

(O'Neal, Kevin) : Are you writing from the US???!!!???  I noticed on Pete's
site that those in Europe are now receiving their goodies, but no
confirmation from the US yet.

Ah, Christmas in February!
Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT