told ya

Didn't I say back in December I thought there was no way the boys would get
in the studio in time enough to release a new album by April?
Here's what the new Wall of Sound story says:
"the sessions haven't transpired due to other commitments, including
Daltrey's stint with the British Rock Symphony in Australia and guitarist
Pete Townshend's continuing work with the resurrected Lifehouse project."
At least we'll get the BBC Sessions. Keep your fingers crossed. It took me a
week to find Pete Townshend Live when it came out.
Always skeptical
Kentavo