Tossing Something & The Scoop Brothers

> So, I've been there.  Have you (you in the general all inclusive sense)?

Ok, ok, I admit it.  I smashed a shitty, little acoustic guitar I once owned.
Ah college.....it's amazing what a loud stereo & a 12-pack of Red White
& Blue can do to a person.

But you, you were outta control!  Five minutes?!  I think I saw you on
Cops!!

> >Sounds a bit harsh,
>
> Harsh?  Oh, you mean my implication that Roger and John don't have any
> input?
> I don't believe that.  I was making a point.  Went a bit too far there,
> sorry.

I wasn't saying your point of view was harsh at all.  I was prefacing my
forthcoming statement about Pete being able to 'use' The WHO again.
The truth of the matter is, I'm harsh & you're not.  I'm sorry.  You'll just
have to accept that.

Hey, kids, I'm gearing up for the next SCOOP release.  Pete seems to be
working on it (or getting ready to work on it.)  I ordered the remastered
SCOOP & ANOTHER SCOOP from Eel Pie.  I dig the SCOOPS.

Here's a toughy:  Which is better?  SCOOP?  Or ANOTHER SCOOP?
I don't think I prefer one over the other.  Maybe ANOTHER SCOOP
has a slight edge....I don't know.  Anyone out there dig that "Brooklyn
Kids" song?  Or "Never Ask Me?"  I do.

- SCHRADE in Akron