furniture anyone?

Nice story Kevin.  I will show you mine.

Senior year in High School, I sang 'My Generation' at the annual "Pops
Concert" for a few hundred people - great fun shouting at all the
authority figures who could fit into one room.  After exiting the stage,
my Who fantasies got the better of me and I smashed a small prop stool
that was sitting backstage.  It was an embarrassing moment.  I was
overcome by self consciousness.

Pretty weak, I know.  What can I say?  I am an anal-retentive accountant.

Jeff