Fillmore '68 question........

I just got (from trade) a CDR of the famous Fillmore
East April '68 show on the premise that it would have
a "new" track, "I'm A Boy", missing from previous
versions of this show. The I'm A Boy that is on the
disc turns out to be from Leeds, probably lifted from
the old Lifehouse to Leeds boot. My question is; does
anyone out there have a version that is clearly from
the Fillmore show? I suspect that this could have been
a bootlegger's trick that has fooled alot of people
for a long time.