Pearl Jam Ticketmaster NO WHO!!!!!!!!

Forgive this off-topic post, but I know there's a lot of interest in PJ and
Ticketmaster as well.

Tickets for PJ at the Sac Valley Amp. went on sale this morning at 10 PDT.  I
set up my "war room"...cell phone, credit card, Ticketmaster web page ready
to rock, etc...  Miraculously, I got through on the phone within one minute
of on sale!  The rather doltish fellow on the other end informs me, "The best
available seat is in section 207..."  I'm not pleased, but I continue to drag
out the conversation as I try to get a better seat on the website.  First
three tries...can't get through on the web!  D'oh!  fourth try...section 206!
 D'oh!  All the while I'm processing the order on the phone for decidedly
mediocre tickets.  My conversation is over...I ask the dolt to confirm the
seat location and my shipping address.  VOILA!!!  Suddenly a pair in section
105 row 5 pop up on my screen (much much much better than 207).  I tell him,
admittedly rather belatedly, "CANCEL THIS ORDER!"  He assures me I won't be
charged.  I ask him two more times, and he assures me I won't be charged.
Well, needless to say I snapped up the section 105 tix..about 19th row by my
estimation.  Well, I was immediately worried about being double charged.  On
the web it looked like I was charged for the first transaction, despite the
dolt's assurances that I wouldn't be.  I didn't feel like spending half an
hour on hold to straighten out the situation with TM, so I figured I'd call
later.  Went to lunch with the family.

Within minutes of returning home, I got a call from TM customer service!
They were curious about my order, and I explained the situation.  The TM
woman was very nice (she said "Whoa" when she saw how much I'd improved my
seat locations with my web order).  She said I was, indeed, charged for the
first order, but that she'd reverse the charge immediately.  She sounded
competent and sympathetic.  If all goes as she's promised, and I suspect it
will, this was an excellent example of high-quality customer service,
something I don't think most of us have expected from TM.

Anyway...I've got killer PJ tickets, and I'm a really happy camper.  The Sac
Valley Amp is a great venue, and now I've got another concert to look forward
to that will ease my Who withdrawls.

Sorry 'bout the length...thanks for listening.

ChicoTodd