Re: Some Olga news

Derrick,

Great news as it seems to be movin' along! I'm sure as we get the OK on the visa
situation, more & more of "those WHO understand" will email you to participate
financially. Hell, $20 each to support someone Who needs to live a dream! A
dream we all or will soon experience as a matter of simple choice.

I appeal to all of you good WHO folks out there, let's support this project. It
will feel so good, when we hear she has "Lived Her Dream!" For those of us in
the US, don't forget this will occur just before our Thanksgiving Day in
November. What a better way for us to refelct on that day, when we all Joined
Together to help her in such a simple way for us, that will mean so much to her.

This is the stuff that connects us all, to the Note Within Us All!

magik