RE: Don't Tred on Jess !!

> From: "Cory Anderson" <coryndenise@earthlink.net>
> Subject: Prescription
> . I'm
> >so frustrated right now because I have only two things
> >to remind me of my first and probably last Who
> >concert. A scar and a ticket stub.
> >           -jess in jersey
>
> I'm trying to avoid saying "quit your whining"  by giving you an
> alternative.  And let's face it. Pictures of the show, from a disposable
> camera ,from the lawn, aren't gonna be that great anyway.  Good shots can
> be
> had on Pete's site.
> So, here's what you do: Pop 'by numbers' on the stereo, open a cold one,
> and
> rub it on the scar between sips as you gaze nostalgically at your ticket
> stub and listen to 'blue, red, and grey'.   Repeat as necessary, at any
> minute of the day :-)
> Cory

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Cory, be nice to Jess, she's only sharing.
Considering what this Who Nut has gone through, she has the right to "whine"
about anything she wants.
	BTW, I hope "a cold one" was a reference to a soda, considering she
is only 15 ("only" written in the most affectionate way).
	Not that *that* stopped me at that age! ;-)

	Kevin in VT