As The Who Turns

Great thoughts about Pete's changes in the early eighties.

Does anyone have thoughts on where the current wave is leading The 'Oo?

I have been listening to BTTB, PT Live at HOB from '98 (with John Carin et
al), and JEB Left for Live lately.  With these sounds in my head and Pete's
recent comments in his diary about being "artistic", I am prepared to offer
my script ideas for the ongoing Who soap opera.

I have hopes that their writing efforts will turn into enough decent songs
for a full CD.  If they aren't able to get enough new stuff together perhaps
they might take the few new songs, mix in some reworked old stuff (ala PT
Live '98, MB from BTTB) and try them out in some smaller venues (maybe
colleges) and/or Asia/Austraila.  This would mean ditching the current set
list for the most part.  Refine these performances to return to the US & UK
next year with a new show.

I fear that they will bail out of the current arc, with Pete going off to
work on the Lifehouse movie, Roger on the Moon movie, and John back to JEB.

Jeff