Storytellers

Terrific show.  Pete's looking so good these days!  Sounding great,
too.  Shame it was so short, but at least they used some of the
outtakes for before the ads.  I was looking forward to hearing the
piano number, but obviously it got cut.

It would have been a great spot for mention of the summer tour.  Since
this is sort of a budget tour, I can see why Trinifold wouldn't want to
pay exorbitant prices for an ad campaign.  Also, I can see why they
wouldn't want to include something like that in the Storytellers show,
but I wonder if they might be prevailed upon to do a courtesy mention
of the tour after later airings of this?

(After we all get our tix, of course!)

LB