Re: Storytellers

> I wasn't in the f*cking light. But I don't care... I guess by now you
> know I'm the dark-haired fellow on Pete's left who got up and danced
once (in real more, but not much, because I felt it would be too
> intimidating).

Okay, Bjorn.  :) Just watched it again, and once we know you're in the
buttons, you're clearly visible several times.  Seems like they also
got a good profile shot of you standing and applauding after "Won't Get
Fooled Again."

Also picked up a few other things.  Loved Jody's congas on "There Once
Was a Note."  What was that instrument she uses to make the note in the
beginning?  Sounds like a crystal bowl or something like.  Can anybody
tell?  That stutter is Irish fiddler technique that Gaby applies during
"Baba O'Riley."

There was absolutely no ad for the cd on my broadcast either night.  I
wondered if I had missed it last night, but I didn't.  It's apparently
been replaced by some other ad.  Is that a rip, or what?

Notice it says in the credits, "inspired by Ray Davies?"

LB