Get your facts straight

  Get your facts straight about the eighties Mark R. Leaman. Regan a criminal give me a brake, when did he sell our nuclear secretes to the Chinese? When did he lie in front of a US Federal court judge? The list goes on and on and on.............

  Regan saw an opportunity to bring the Russians Communist to there knees. How much would it have cost this country to battle the Russians for another few decades of the cold war? He ended the cold war during his term saving this country more then what our arms buildup cost by a long shot.

  You can defend the liar and chief in the white house all you want, good luck with that.