Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #255

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:02:38 PDT, Christopher wrote:

>... Please erase "It's Hard" as the last studio album from the
>greatest rock band ever! You can't go out like that!

     I was in Columbus when the record came out, bought it,
liked it, and "it means even more today." I also enjoyed
hearing a clip from "It's Your Turn" on the Fox NFL pregame
show this morning. 2-3 times as long as the others that
were bring run in the segment, and the only one with vocals
included. I wonder how the royalties were split?   :->

Bob