HOB

I was unable to fly out to Chicago to try and get a pair of tickets but from
what I have heard from some of you and others I really feel bad for
everyone.

What is with these stupid WRISTBANDS????

I can tell you from past expierence that wristband lotto's are a scam.

I was in line for Who tickets once before. I was the first one at this video
store in the middle of nowhere and I was waiting and waiting since 3:00am
for tix to go on sale at 9:30. What do you think happened at 9:00. The owner
came outside and said we are going to give wristbands out in 5 minutes. We
said wrist bands??? We all called the day before and he told us there would
be NO wristbands. Meanwhile about 3 other fans showed up...we all said to
each other....no big deal....we pooled our money together and were ready to
give it to the first one called to get us all tix. Well what do you know...a
van pulls up with about 30 kids and two guy's. They all get out and get
wrist bands. The owner comes out and of course calls number 2....all the
fans had numbers 90 through 98. So of course each kid went in with the
scalpers 400.00 and bought 8 tickets a piece. The broker/scammer was handing
them each a crisp 20.00 bill when they came out and they handed him the
tickets. They got back in the van and were ready to go. Do you know how the
4 of us fans felt???? We wanted to burn this video store to the ground. The
bastard who owned the store was in on it too. He was also getting kickback
from the scalper. So about 40 minutes went by and we got to the front of the
line and you can guess what kind of seats were left....behind the stage.
Isn't that lovely?

So in conclusion to the wristband scam I really think tickets should be sold
the old way. First come first serve. Scalpers know they cant afford to pay
people to wait in line for day's and they won't do it themselves either. The
venues always say.."we can have people waiting in line overnight" , or "we
can't have security there to watch everyone"...that's a crock of shit. Look
at the stupid lines for star wars this past summer. They all waited in line.
Some of them for months. Why can't we wait????  It's soooo aggravating.

They really need to devise a new way to purchase tickets so the fans have a
chance.

Well my sympathy goes out for those of you who traveled to the house of
scalpers to try to get tix. Maybe we will get lucky and they will add more
shows or release a dvd from this performance.

I guess that's all I have.

See you later.....

-George