HOB show

Here's the first review in!  Reapost from O&S:

>I have been a lurker on this list for the past several months. But I
just saw the Who live at the hob and I just had to post.  I met several
people from the list while waiting 14 hours to get in the door and I must
say it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you all, enough of that, on
to the show.
        C-average came out and played for about 45 min to
an hour, all the while pumping the crowd for the who. It was nice to
see them not so much trying to win fans over for themselves but instead
trying to pump everyone up for the who (as if everyone wasn't already
pumped).
        The who came out and I must say it was amazing, the most
incredible thing I have ever seen in my life.  Last night was the first time
that I have ever seen the who live and it was so amazing it is almost beyond
description.  I was only about 5 or 6 feet away from the stage and was just
overwhelmed.  Just so you know fang the set list was not the same as the
vegas show, not even close.  They played for 2 hours and 15 minutes and I am
still taken aback by how much energy they played with. Pete played mostly
electric although he did strap on the acoustic for a few songs where it fit.
        They played several songs that I didn't expect to hear, such as
eminence front, tattoo, after the fire, maryann with the shaky hands, a
legal matter, pure and easy. I am sure that there are others but I haven't
slept in nearly 40 hours and I am not thinking very clearly.
        I would say that the highlight of the show would have to be 5:15, it
rocked all of the was through, JAE played a bass solo that just blew my
mind, WGFA was awesome, roger really cut loose with the scream, and Zak
convinced me that he is a great fit for the Who. Other highlight were
eminence front (not one of my favs. but unbelievable live), baba, who are
you, and getting in tune.  I know that there are others but as I said, I am
so tired I can barely type.
        There were a few times when you could tell that they have been apart
for a while.  Roger did miss a few lines, and things just weren't as tight
as some of the live tapes that I have seen, but that's to be expected.
John, in my opinion, was basically flawless, he blew me away.
        Something that I was really happy to see was the way that they
seemed to be enjoying themselves, Roger was smiling, and to my surprise, so
was pete. They were talking and just appeared to be having a great time. At
the end of the show pete went over and gave roger a hug and kissed john on
the cheek.
        I would just like to say, once again, it was very nice to meet some
people from the list, and put some faces with names.  The first 30 or so
people in line were all odds and sods people, and it was a pleasure talking
with them and learning some new things.  I am sorry if I have rambled or
forgotten some things, but I wanted to post before I went to bed. And as I
said, I am so tired, i am not as coherent as I could be.

Eric