Entertainment Weekly News

This week in EW, it lists Roger as musical guest on Regis & Kathie Lee.

Leprechauns did well in the ratings for Sunday night. It came in 15th -15.8
Million viewers. It beat out Shake, Rattle and Roll (28th), and was beaten by
X-Files (10th). Who Wants to be a Millionaire (Sunday 9pm) Killed them all
(3rd).

If you turn to the Internet Section, Yippee, an entire page on the i-bash
concert.  Some highlights from the page include: (1) A shot of Roger and
Pete.
(2) The writer tells that "It was a helluva way to announce a new company. .
.the events first stumbling block was technological.  It took me two hours
and three PCs to tap into the event. (he never could tap into it. He ended up
using Windows Media Player) The show was so popular it 'maxed out the
broadband capabilities and the satellite delivery system,' according to
Pixelon marketing honcho Sean Montgomery... Yes, the music was great -
especially seeing Pete Townshend pull his trademark windmill guitar strum on
'I Can't Explain' - but the rest was ad-libbed chaos." He goes on to bash the
other events. He then says that "Visitors can still go to www.pixelon.com to
view hours of archived video.  Meanwhile, the company plans to webcast more
entertainment soon. . .The Who have also expressed an interest in creating
webcasts, which may explain how Pixelon got the group to do this gig in the
first place. 'You can't just go buy the Who,' says company founder Michael
Fenne. 'You have to offer them something more. We're having talks with them
about producing one of their unpublished rock operas.'  That's right: Who's
Next " (James Oliver Cury).  Janet