RE: Who Tour and Roger is talking

Sounds suspiciously like they might be working on it already, right?

keets

>Just being skeptical here, but how are the Who going to record a new album
>by April if Daltrey is touring with the British Rock Symphony in Feb. and
>March? And what about all of Pete's Lifehouse stuff tying him up?
>
>Kentavo

I spoke with David Fishof recently, and he told me that Roger was only
committed to do a New Year's Eve performance in D.C. and a benefit in Vail.
Other than that, he was keeping himself available for an extended Who tour.

***I was speaking with a good friend of mine from D.C. the other night.  He
saw an interview on the news (NBC channel 4 in DC) by Arch Cambell
(Movie/Entertainment critic)with our man Roger Daltry.  The interview was
about Roger's acting and the Leprechaun mini-series on NBC.  Arch being the
hip-baby-boomer that he is, also asked about the Who.  Roger gave him the
latest, but also said something very interesting!!!!!!!!!!
Roger indicated that an album was being worked on, but if (you've heard this
before) it was rubbish, then it wouldn't be released.  HOWEVER, Roger stated
that a big spring/summer tour would happen "regardless".
Sounds like some pretty strong confirmation for our long awaited tour!!

On a different note, I finally (out of curiosity) checked out Zak's web site
(link found on Who.net news).  The stories about Moonie just about brought
tears to my eyes.  The one that was the best was how Zak remembers all sorts
of big parties (I'll bet!!!) in the early 70's.  No one would pay attention
to the kids, except....Our own "Uncle Keith".  "Uncle Keith" would "hang out
with us" and entertain and play.
Just like Moon, always taking care of everyone......except himself. (sniff)

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in Vt.