Re: WMMR ROCKS!

Kevin Wrote:

> I saw them 3
>days later in Philly., and man what a difference.  Rowdy, loud, on their
>feet!  If you ever get a chance to see The Who in Philly, DO IT!!  WMMR is
>also by far the best radio station I have ever heard, and they are huge,
>HUGE fans of The Who.  Pete is also a big fan of WMMR (Philly).  When ever
>I'm traveling home to DC from up here in Green Mountain land, I tune into
>WMMR asap.

I agree.  I have not heard a Radio station like it for as long as they have
been at it.  Most of the DJs there know our Boys personally.  I saw Pete
storm away from a local DJ with a mean look on his face, and less than 20
seconds later Pierre Robert (pronounced "Ro Bare") calls "Peter, Pierre
from WMMR".  Pete does a 180 with a big smile on his face and talks to
Pierre live
just before heading out to the show.  Ed Shocky is another legendary WMMR DJ
that is a Who fan.

By the way Kevin, where in VT are you.  We ski at Stratton & Bromley.

Joe

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
610.313.1850 x 115