Re: HOB Fri and Sat tickets.

From: Ryan Klein <maxrandb@tortugas.idir.net>
Subject: HOB Fri and Sat tickets.

 Ryan just to let you know.  I am one of the 2 trying to trade a Friday for
Saturday ticket and this situation does not apply to me.  I have 2 Friday
night tickets and will be attending the show so anyone I trade with for the
Saturday ticket will be able to enter the Friday show with me the original
ticket holder.  I know that Christian's situation is the same also.