HOB Fri and Sat tickets.

Before anyone trades a friday house of blues ticket for a sat ticket you
may want to consider this.  As we all know ticket scalpers were all over
trying to get tickets when the sat show went on sale.  So to take care of
the problem fridays tickets are will-call only from what I understand.  I
have got a letter in the mail from ticket master saying that I have to
have my id and the card used to purchase the ticket in order to pick it
up.  The letter also said that after I picked up the ticket I have to go
inside right away.  Just thought I should add that little info.
ryan