more psychoderelictbabble

Regarding Psychoderelict, I agree with ML: I don't object to a live version
as it works pretty well on the video (shown once on PBS I think). I just
think it's a shame that Pyschoderelict was released as a radio play. The
songs are great when not interupted by dialogue, and I think some of these
songs might have made it onto the radio without it. And unlike the purists
out there, I love to hear PT on the radio. There was a time when they did
play his new material. In fact, if not for the radio station I grew up
listening to (96 Rock in Atlanta) I might have never heard of Pete Townshend.
They used to play his stuff alot, not just Let My Love Open the Door. I
remember hearing Gonna Get Ya, Slit Skirts, Rough Boys, Give Blood, Face the
Face, stuff off of scoop, even Dig. But they wouldn't touch Psychoderelict
with a tenfoot pole.

"My life's a mess, I wait for you to pass. I stand here at the bar, I hold an
empty glass"

Kentavo