Psycho Radio; MP Pleas

> I would have to disagree.  When listening alone, I far prefer the
> radio-play version to the music-only version.

Bill:

I've never heard the radio version...athough I knew it existed, I assumed
it was the same as the Music Only version. Does it have a big difference
and do you
have a CD burner if it does?

> i am looking for some good mp3 sites  do any of you folks know of any?

Tom:

Go to MP3.com.

                               Cheers                         ML

Bad, terrible, and generally crappy lyrics:

"You were born to be my baby/And baby, I was made to be your man/We got
something to believe in/Even if we don't know where we stand..."

   Jon Bon Jovi

And more, from the same song:

"Light a candle/Let the world blow away/Table for two on a TV tray/It ain't
fancy, baby that's OK/Our time, our way..."

Deadly, isn't it?