Re: Business

L. Bird wrote:

> RD didn't haul those around, though, did he?  Weren't the classical
> musicians provided locally (although they still have to be paid)?  Somehow I
> don't think making money was Roger's major goal on the tour.  It seemed sort
> of recreational.

Pete said Roger told him that he lost 1 million pounds of his own money on the
tour.  That sounds excessive but I'm still sure he lost a bundle and that may be
why the tour was cut short.  Pete also lost a lot of his own money on the
Psychoderelict tour.  You know, for guys who are now supposed to be in it only
for the money, they're terrible at actually making it.  Could it be they do it
because they love doing it?

		-Brian in Atlanta