pete's memory

I've got to weigh in on the debate about Pete's memory and recollection.

I'll agree that the alcohol and drugs are a contributing factor.

But think about this: he has traveled the world, played jillions of concerts,
done tons of interviews, countless recording sessions, etc.
When somebody does this for the better part of their life,  by the time they
hit their fifties, the memories get compacted. For instance, what happened in
Dallas in 1972 might have actually taken place in Oakland in 75.
Besides, he's an idea guy - stream of consciousness thinking - not an
accuracy guy, say like an accountant.

As for worst lyrics how about: rooty toot, toot toot, tootle toot tattoo to
you (or however it goes)

Kentavo