re: Rogers Voice

During the last Quad concerts I believe Pete was helping Roger out by being
sure to "play" the high note just at the right time, in case Roger was
unable to reach or sustain it.  I believe there were several times where we
were hearing more of Pete then Roger.  There were several glances and grins
exchanged between them right after these moments.

I didn't mind, kind of thought it was clever, and good to see Pete and
Roger working together as a team.

I still love to hear Roger sing.

Carla