Rogers Voice

Funny that you would have that opinion, where as I was thinking during the
Quadrophenia tour that he was hitting that final note at the end of LROM
(Love!!!!!! real high) pretty well......I was sort of worried for him some nights
knowing that he had a history of trying his best, but not always hitting it Live.

Doesn't he say at one point on Whos Last  that he must have hit a air pocket, or
'it's one of those nights' in referenece to missing that note on exactly that
song?
But then hits it well 15 years later....go figure