Re: new limited Japanese Who CD's

Biggsk@aol.com wrote:

> These will be
> the 24 bit remasters with the miniature LP covers (slightly larger than jewel
> boxes, these gatefold like regular record jackets).
> This is the latest of a
> series that has featured such artists as Yes, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Rolling
> Stones, King Crimson, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Genesis, Peter Gabriel and
> several others.
> Here's the titles - price is $36 for each CD:

I bought two of those Japanese reissued CDs, of the Queen series. The
price was R$ 20, roughly US$ 11.20 (here in Brazil). Their jackets are
larger indeed, and they don't fit in my CD rack. But they are nicely
made. The jackets are made of that same sturdy paper they used on
Japanese LPs, years ago. The covers are exactly like the original LPs.
And like all Japanese LPs, they have plenty of liner notes in Japanese.

The highest price I've seen for those here was around R$ 30 (US$ 16.80)
for some of the Deep Purple LP-like reissues.

I believe Greg when he says they are limited. Those I mentioned above
seem to be gone from the shops for good.

Elon