Re: MISSING IN ACTION

Rich re:

>DECEIVED BMI Work # 000288627
>FAIRGROUND BMI Work # 000398903
>HELLS ANGELS BMI Work # 000554519
>REX BEANS BMI Work # 001247847
>TEACHING DISABLED BMI Work # 001462231

   Apart from "Deceived", these are songs or music from
the "Tommy" film that were not included on the soundtrack.
"Deceived" was to be an "I'm Free"ish-type song that was
eventually dropped. The complete lyrics are in the great
book "The Story of Tommy" by Richard Barnes and Pete.

>COMIN' OUT TO GET YOU BMI Work # 000234369
>DRIVING FOUR BMI Work # 000346271
>HIGHER BMI Work # 000566919
>OVER BRIDGE BMI Work # 001143003

   As mentioned before, from "Live at Leeds".
The source for these titles is the label on
the Canadian LP.

>CRUZIN IN THE BENZ BMI Work # 000261044
>WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU BMI Work # 001639382

   How mysterious....

>NE T EN FAIS PAS FOUR CONNIE BMI Work # 001051523

   Translated: "Don't Worry About Connie". What is this?
("Peppermint Lump" has a similar lyric)

>NEW LIFE BMI Work # 001059409

   Perhaps "Life To Life" ("Playing For Keeps" soundtrack)?

>Also note that the following entry confirms the title of the song
>which Townshend performed at the Roundhouse in London in 1974...
>JOIN MY GANG BMI Work # 000774771

  It's on the boot...

"I looked under chairs, I looked under tables",
Stoo