By Numbers

Hello everyone
I would like to throw my 10 cents in (inflation you know) about the By Numbers
album.
A lot has been said pro and con, but I actually think that this is a great
album. Pete's playing is so very different from any previous album, that his
guitar is overlooked, and underrated. Everyone hears the music differently so
there will be pros and cons. Just listen to How Many Friends and could you
honestly say Pete and the boys didn't give it their all? I think this is the
best song from the album. And one of their best of all time. This is only my
opinion and I know there will be some if not many that disagree. But that's
cool. "each to his own sewage"
 Also there seems to be quite a few people looking for boots. If you would
like, please see my trading site and e-mail me personally to talk trades. i do
have many that are mentioned.
http://members.aol.com/QDPHENIA/thewho-bootlegs.html
Thanks for the bandwidth
Steve