Re: Tommy Pinball

I've played on the machine based on Broadway show.  It's a lot of fun, and
the music coming out of it is great.  I saw one for sale once and almost
bought it, but when I got to the store, it wasn't there any more.  I've seen
pictures of the one based on the movie.  I bought a book on pinball machines
for $2.99 at Barnes and Noble just because it had a picture of that one.
I've heard rumors of another one that is all Who.  Any one seen that one?
I'd love to see it.  Oh, and if any one is wondering, the one I played on is
at the Castles and Coasters in Pheonix, Az.  As far as I know, it's still
there.  Ta
    -Jessi  =:o