Re: Pete's gonna do it !!!!

Hi guys. Regarding the book "Before I get Old" by Dave Marsh, I would
recommend this to any Who fan. As someone mentioned earlier, the
Townshend biography by Geoffrey Giuliano "Behind Blue Eyes" is pretty
boring, but the Dave Marsh book is very well written and easy to put
down and pick up at any time.

Can't wait for the Lifehouse to finally come to light. I just hope the
rest of us around the world will be able to hear it somehow.

Cheers,

Simon

--
Simon Huggard