Re: Thoughts

From: Tom Connor
>I still tuned into Lifehouse on the 5th and frankly I didn't know what to make of it.

I'm going to hold off on my final judgment until I hear the tape or CD (I just listened on Real Audio).  It is a difficult piece and bears little resemblance to the original story.

>Is John really as deaf as Pete?

Pete really isn't deaf.  He has tinnitus so he has a painful ringing in the ears when something sets it off (like audience whistling).  John is practically deaf.  You have to yell at him for him to hear you at all.

        -Brian in Atlanta