Thoughts

I haven't posted for ages because I've been away at uni, but here are some thoughts.

I still tuned into Lifehouse on the 5th and frankly I didn't know what to make of it. The story lost me and the musical interludes were too sparce. To be honest, I felt a bit embarassed when my buddies put their heads round the door to see what I was listening to. But still, it was Pete so I suppose he can be forgiven.

Secondly I am seriously pissed off that I couldn't go to Shephurds Bush the last two nights. I continually hit the redial button on my phone and just couldn't get through. Still, I'm sure that I'll hear this concert in some form eventually.

Is John really as deaf as Pete? Mojo claims he can only hear thru lip-synching.

Also, here's to hoping that the new album does happen, because there is so much interest in the Who at the mo that it would be a shame for them to not do something new, so the tour doesn't have to be billed as yet another farewell.

Happy Chritmas, Tom