Ramblings

The comments on Who stuff being hard to find are right on!  Maybe the
merchandizing section of the new "Who Direct" linked to PT's site will find
stuff that all of us want.  I think it's poor promotion by their management.
I am sick and tired of hearing so many Zeppelin and Stones songs on the
radio, movies/videos on TV.  Why not more Who?

WXCD in Chicago is/was running a survey on the best of Rock n' Roll in
history.  Last time I looked:
BEST ARTIST(S)
1) Beatles
4) The Who

Best Guitarist:
1) Hendrix
4) Townshend

Best Drummer:
1) Keith Moon

(No vote for Bassist)

Best Album:
1) Sgt. Peppers
3) Who's Next
4) Quad

I left out the others, because they're not pertinent. Their Web site is:
www.wxcd94.7.com

Take care, and have a great holiday season!