Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #312

<< Speaking of Pete videos, I have rarely seen any besides LMLOTD, saw Rough
Boys once and Slit Skirts twice, but hear he made several.
 I hear/read/have fuzzy memories that there is one for Uniforms and Face
Dances Part II, A Friend Is A Friend and English Boy?
 Anybody seen 'em?

 Kentavo

     Here's the low down on PT videos...................
In 1982 Pete released his "MTV Video EP"  with Prelude, Faces Dances Part 2,
Communication, Stardom In Acton, Exquisitely Bored, Slit Skirts (LIVE in
Studio), and Uniforms.
     Sprinkled throughout is a little "Day In The Life" piece that follows
Pete during a "normal" day. It starts in the morning and shows Pete making
breakfast (bacon & eggs) and slicing bread with a chainsaw! He's also show
walking down local London? streets
signing an autograph, & paddling a rowboat on the River Thames.
     The video runs for about 35 minutes and is out there (somewhere) and is
really worth searching for!
     The other videos out there are Rough Boys, LMLOTD, Give Blood, Face The
Face, Secondhand Love, Night School (the last 4 on the White City video
tape), A Friend Is  A Friend (I never saw it, but know it exists), and
finally English Boy.
     MTV also showed WGFA from Secret Policemen once in a blue MOON.
     That pretty much covers it.
        Keith