RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #292

So this is how I relate to the Spiritual Ascension part of lifehouse (the
end of the origional at least).   I'm sure my experiences are only minor in
comparison:
Pete often talks about who at who concerts there was so much energy that he
thought everything would just "stop."
Fans talk about feeling about 5 feet up in the air during concerts.
I've got this crazy idea in my head that this sort of musical nirvana is
truly acheivable.
I'm going to post something like this on pete's site.

Nick Boyer

THERE ONCE WAS A NOTE!  LISTEN!

(O'Neal, Kevin)***This was pretty cool reading.  I get to feeling that way
just air guitaring to Leeds at high volume.  However, I can relate
musically.  I've played the cello since age 10 and at times reach levels
where I don't even know what my fingers are doing. I litterally forget where
I'm at.  Ok, maybe it's not the same.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the right person to start the commission cry.
I was going to write in more general terms about my life and how Pete and
The who have always been a guide...kind of like eyesight to to the blind.
Should this be more general, or more specifically about Lifehouse?  My
understanding of Lifehouse may not be as detailed as some.  Although I have
a tape in my truck with ever track from lifehouse, and I know the premis, I
don't know as much as some. (uh oh, is that hesitation I hear?).***

The song is the feedback-laced classic, "Territorial Pissings" from 1991's
"Nevermind" album. (One of the few Nirvana songs to feature bassist
Krist/Chris on lead vocals, in the introduction.) Cobain wrote the song as
an antidote to the behaviour of violent, overly-macho men laying waste to
whatever came in their way.

(O'Neal, Kevin)**** I always thought the first line was a cover from the old
classic 60's song (don't know the name).  Great song though. Nirvana would
be another good choice for band that has continued "what The Who began".***

I eagerly await some real action as a fan to contact the artist known as PT
I would be happy to participate
drew w

(O'Neal, Kevin)****I recieved a very interesting private E, suggesting that
if a real impact is to be made, it should be in letter form (remember
that?).  I'm debating.  I'm also exausted by all the stuff that has happened
as a result of this and WF and PT site, and, and , and......

OK, so Sean and I had an EMail exchange on this, and only my note has
appeared on the digest thus far even though they were both Cc'ed to the
list. My guess (and my hope) is that it's a glitch much like the many times
Derick "lost" the list, but I am taking this opportunity to inform Paul
that Sean's notes are NOT being included. I'd like to be proven correct
that it's not intentional.

       Cheers                  ML
(O'Neal, Kevin)*****you're not alone.  Several of my posts didn't reach this
site.  I don't get it.  But it leaves people with the idea that I'm not
responding.  I want to believe that it's only a tech problem.  The posts in
question were non offensive or controversial. Yes they were about the
supposed conspiracy. One was an explaination to Sean, but the other was
actually parts of Pete's article in the Sunday times stating exactly what he
was looking for.  I've sent an E to Paul asking what is happening.  No
response.  If this is censorship/editing, it leaves a really bad taste in my
mouth.  I think all would agree that I am anything but controversial or
combative, or insulting, or a rebel rouser...I love The who, and find this
list to be like family.
I hope I'm wrong about the editing.
Stay in Tune,
Kevin