Who Japan CD's and UK fanzines for sale

Hello,

We have a few copies left of the new Japanese only 24 bit remastered Who CD's
with the LP style covers.  These are rapidly going out of print according to
my suppliers so this may be your last chance to get them (some of the titles
are already deleted!).  Quantities are limited to the stock I have on hand -
first come first served.  We do accept credit cards as payment or you can
mail that to us within our ten day hold period.

Here's the list - quantities available are in parentheses:

Quadrophenia  2 CD  $53 (1)
A Quick One w/bonus $36 (1)
By Numbers w/bonus $36 (1)
Odds & Sods w/bonus (and die cut cover like LP) $36 (2)
Face Dances w/bonus $36 (2)
It's Hard w/bonus $36 (2)
Who Are You w/bonus $36 (2)
Who's Next w/bonus $36 (1)
Sell Out w/bonus $36  (1)

And - we also have some copies of the excellent UK Who fanzine called Naked
Eye that many of you are familiar with.  Here's the issues we have available:

Issue #1, Feb, 1996 72 pages $12
Issue #2, June 1996 64 pages $12
Issue #3, September 1996 46 pages $12
Issue #4, January 1997 72 pages $12
Issue #5, May 1997 60 pages $12
Issue #6, October 1997  58 pages $12
Issue #10, July 1999  32 pages $12

Quantities are limited as well - most have several copies available.

Finally - if you could not make it to the event - then you can own the
program!  We have the following item for you:

Who Convention - Astoria Theatre, September 6, 1998.

This is the 8 page program that attendees received listing the events for the
show.  It has a color cover of the Who from 1965.  Only 4 copies in stock!
$10 each

Please let us know if these are of interest to you.  Please email any

Shipping is extra and depends on the size of the order.

Thanks for reading.  Happy Holidays to all of you.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
BiggsCVC@aol.com
(419)586-6636