New Member...

Hello fellow Who-ligans,

It's been a couple of jobs later, but I'm back after a near-year long
hiatus.  Nice to be  back.

Just wanted to start off with a little question.  I've heard a couple of
rumors (from the radio and from friends) that The Who plan on appearing at
the House of Blues in Chicago sometime in November.  As far as I know, this
isn't a Pete solo show as was just performed a few weeks ago, but this is
supposed to be a Who show including "the surviving members".

Has anyone heard anything about this?  Thanks and have a great day kids.

"...for I know that the hypnotized never lie.  Do ya?" - PT

Jim in Chicago

is unauthorized.