Re: WhoFest 1999

Mark re:

>year), and the Baba Trip which was wonderful. We were able to see the
>Lantern Cabin, for instance...of which Pete wrote the bonus track on WHO
>CAME FIRST. And many places where Virginia (our guide) has seen Pete just
>sit down and play. Places where his children played. The place where he
>lead a sing-along of Pinball Wizard with other Baba followers.

   Too cool. What exactly is the Lantern Cabin?

>wonderful artwork. We also viewed some videos of Pete; one playing Drowned
>for 7 people in India and the other a film he put together of Meher Baba,
>with Pavardigar live in the background.

   Roughly what year was the piece in India from? Could you
provide us with any other details? I'd love to know more
about it. What a bonus - was this the "surprise" of the fest?
If not, what was the planned "surprise"?
   Sounds like you all had a very unique experience and I
wish I could have been there to share it. Three cheers for
Virginia!

"I am complete when I forget myself",
Stoo