Jimbo & Tommy on DVD

> I'll tell you what I do understand; an exaggeration,

Jimbo:

Your full answer will come privately; for now suffice it to say it was in
reality a sound bite since to explain the entire thing would add to the
"stiff" image. Try to say it more accurately in one sentence; you cannot.
And that, my conservative friend, is how things work. This is what you
didn't understand.

> As for Bill, what what can we say.

We can say: congratulations for the great job and you're not as dishonest
as George "Dubya" getting a photo made kissing a black child.

> "Columbia Tristar Home Video just announced the release of two more DVD
titles
> on September 14, adding yet another gem to their extensive DVD library.

Brian:

It's about time! I saw it listed some months ago but apparently they pulled
it. I'll be happy to get it.