A guy selling me a bootleg

Greetings from Caracas, Venezuela!

I was coming out from my university, and I found a guy in the street selling
vinyls. I saw he had "Who's next" and "Who are you". He approached me and
told me he had more. He took a sheet of a school book out of his pocket, and
I showed me a list. He had Magic Bus, My Generation, etc. all originals. But
what caught my attention was that he had written "The Who (Pirata)", which
means a pirate or a bootleg. I asked what was it, and he remembered
nothing... he was kind of stoned, you see... but that it was green (the
sleeve, I suppose), and it included "Armenia City in The Sky". In his slur I
think I heard him saying that the sleeves has a photo or something of The
Who playing live, and I think he said the label was Impact or the like
(there was a Impact label, legal and not a bootlegger, for Jazz, so that's
why I think I maybe misheard). He said he was selling the vinyl for Bs.
15,000 (around US$24). I didn't bother to ask about the quality of the
recording nor about if it has been preserved, until I know if the album
should have my attention

Do you know such album? If you do, what do you think about the price? (I
think I can make him sell it cheaper, if it is a good buy!)

I'll thank you if you have any information!

- Daniel.