Re: 1989 tour and "Iron Man"

Kentavo,

>I don't think this is an accusation, but a fact. The Iron Man came
out that
>year and he wanted to perform stuff from it. Also, why the hell
would the Who
>(who've got a million tunes to choose from) do several of Pete's
solo material
>that they'd never done before like Rough Boys, Face the Face, A
Little Is
>Enough? BC Pete said, Okay I'll do this tour if we do my solo
material,
>especially since I just released a new album.

It is an accusation and not a fact because it cannot be proven.  If
you had some way of conclusively showing exactly what Pete's
motivations were when he agreed to the 1989 tour, then it would be a
fact.  But no one can ever know for sure what motivates another
person to do something.  Even what they SAY are their motivations
cannot be completely trusted.  This is especially true when it comes
to Pete!

-Yellow "With the power to cloud men's minds" Ledbetter