'89 Tour

Yellow Ledbetter wrote:
<<Dig" was performed several times during the '89
tour, which is one reason why some people have accused Pete of
agreeing to that tour only to help his own album sales.>>

I don't think this is an accusation, but a fact. The Iron Man came out that
year and he wanted to perform stuff from it. Also, why the hell would the Who
(who've got a million tunes to choose from) do several of Pete's solo material
that they'd never done before like Rough Boys, Face the Face, A Little Is
Enough? BC Pete said, Okay I'll do this tour if we do my solo material,
especially since I just released a new album.

Kentavo