Re: sell out/tv commercial

Yes, I to saw the "I'm Free" public service announcement before seeing a the
feature film while in Pittsburgh, PA movie theator.I *did* recognize the music
immediately...it is from the Tommy: the Movie soundtrack version!
Liner notes state:
Drums: Kenny Jones
Bass:  John Entwistle
Piano:  Nicky Hopkins
Vocal:  Roger

There is no mention of a guitar credit, but I think Pete did most of the
production work for this project at his home studio.  I imagine the any additional
instruments are his work.

As for the sell out...I always thought Pete loved to sell his work to make a
buck?  Good for him!

Too, I'll enjoy his music rather than listen to muzac in the theator anyday....

Regards!