sell out

> But at the very end over the vocals was the lettering "I'm Drug Free."

Is there no depth these Nazis won't sink to in order to force their
twisted (and failed) agenda on American youth? I guess they didn't
realize the very music they use was drug influenced (geniuses, aren't
they?) or that the US is a lot more violent, criminal, and generally
undesirable a place to live now that the kids are "drug free." These
people are idiots. I hate that my favorite band's music has been used
(in the worst sense of the word) for their purposes.

--

       "Each to his own sewage..."
                 James Michael Cooper

                      Cheers                ML