Roger on Letterman

Whofans,

Just watched Roger on Letterman and Roger looks and sounds great!  He is
singing better now than he was a few years ago before the Quadrophenia
tours.  I'm not sure I agree with him that rock people get better with
age, but Pete, Roger and John have all aged well.  They're all still so
good--it's absurd that they're not still making music together, and I
predict they will someday make a new Who album.

People have been talking about McVicar and tonight Roger looked a lot like
he did back in 1980 when that movie was made.  I was hoping he'd get a few
jabs in at Pete during the interview but oh well....Wasn't "Free Me" a
minor hit?  I remember the video for that song.

Bill Watson